Top 5 Natural And Super Cost-effective Face Masks
Instead of investing in expensive Korean cosmetics, many women take advantage of easy-to-find natural ingredients at home to apply natural skincare face masks. This beauty measure is both cost-effective and effective for the skin and supports the treatment of skin problems such as dryness, acne, redness, allergies, etc.
5 Face Masks Recipes For Natural Skincare
1. Skin Whitening Face Masks From Fresh Milk
In fresh milk, there are many nutrients, moisturizing ingredients, and lactic acid to help purify dry cells while nourishing healthy skin full of vitality. Fresh milk helps the skin become firm, and smooth, reduces wrinkles on the skin and enhances skin moisture. Because of this effect, you can completely natural skincare mask with fresh milk in this dry weather.
- First, wash your face thoroughly.
- You will take a cotton ball soaked in fresh milk and wipe it all over your face 3-4 times so that the milk is evenly absorbed all over your face.
- Then, use your hands to gently massage in a circle to stimulate the nutrients to gradually penetrate deep into the skin.
- Then let it sit for about 20 minutes and then wash it off with cool water.
Note When Facial Skincare With Fresh Milk:
- You should choose unsweetened fresh milk for skin care. Unsweetened fresh milk is usually the purest and most natural.
- After applying a natural face mask from fresh milk, you should avoid sun exposure. Because after nourishing the skin with fresh milk, the skin is easy to catch the sun. It is best to use this method at night for more effective results.
2. Natural Skincare Mask From Lemon And Olive
Olive oil is a very safe skin whitening ingredient that helps to keep the skin clean, smooth and healthy. The groups of beneficial nutrients in olive oil include:
- Vitamin E: skincare, anti-aging, collagen regeneration to increase skin elasticity. Vitamin E helps blood circulation and prevents headaches.
- Vitamin A: helps the skin to be antibacterial, heals wounds and has a sunscreen effect.
- Vitamin K: dissolves bruises, strengthens bones, and blackens hair.
- Vitamin D: calcium supplement for the body.
A combination of natural face masks from olive oil and lemon is very suitable for dry skin. Olive and lemon essences help remove dead cells and give you moist, white and pink skin.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- ½ teaspoon lemon juice.
- Mix all ingredients together, and stir until smooth.
- Wash and dry your face.
- Apply the mask to the skin and leave it on for 15-20 minutes.
- Rinse your face with warm water followed by cold water to close the pores.
3. Oatmeal And Honey Acne Face Masks
According to research, the composition of oatmeal contains many nutrients suitable for skin care. Typically iron, zinc, calcium, vitamin B, and folic acid. In particular, oatmeal contains a substance called Saponin. This is an active ingredient that can control the amount of sebum secreted by the skin, kill bacteria, and clean pores. Combined with honey with high anti-inflammatory properties, it is very suitable for acne skin. How to make a natural face mask from oatmeal and honey as follows:
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of oatmeal and 3 tablespoons of honey.
- Mix the mixture well and apply it to the affected area.
- Leave for 15-20 minutes and wash your face with warm water.
To effectively care for your skin with oatmeal, you need to keep the following notes in mind:
- Oatmeal should be finely ground to avoid skin damage.
- Wait for the dough to rise into a paste before starting to apply.
- Do not leave the mask on for too long, just leave it on for about 10-15 minutes to be effective.
- Wash your face thoroughly with cold water.
4. Mask To Fade Bruises From Turmeric Powder
Turmeric contains the antioxidant active ingredient curcumin, which has the ability to prevent the formation and concentration of melanin – the cause of dark spots and dark spots on the skin’s surface. Therefore, using a turmeric mask to treat dark spots is a simple and easy method to do at home that gives a very positive treatment effect. Honey is a food with antibacterial, antioxidant and natural vitamin C, which helps to fade dark spots, while treating acne at the root, preventing acne from returning.
Combining turmeric and honey, we will have super effective natural skin mask recipes:
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of pure turmeric powder, and 1 teaspoon of honey.
- Clean your face, apply the mixture and relax for about 15-20 minutes.
- Rinse with cold water.
- Apply the turmeric mask twice a week.
5. Mask To Treat Dark Spots From Lettuce
Lettuce has long been considered a natural herb used to treat many diseases effectively. Lettuce is also a familiar ingredient in beauty and acne treatments without spending too much on users. Nutrients in lettuce are quite diverse such as vitamin C, antioxidants and some other beneficial ingredients. Currently, there are many women who use natural skincare masks from lettuce to treat freckles, melasma and other skin problems.
- You need to prepare 1 handful of lettuce leaves, and 2 tablespoons of pure honey.
- Lettuce fish is soaked in salt and washed.
- Then, puree it and squeeze out the water and add honey. Stir to form a homogeneous mixture.
- After cleaning your face, use this mixture to apply to the skin for about 20 minutes.
- Once the mixture has dried, rinse your face with cool water.
Note When Applying Natural Skincare Face Masks
Taking advantage of masks from nature is both economical and convenient. However, with sensitive skin, you need to test it first on the skin of your hand to ensure safety. Some types of masks contain large amounts of fruit acids or unprocessed aloe vera that can cause sensitive skin to be tight and irritated.
Evaluating the effectiveness of a natural mask for sensitive skin, the skin can only absorb a small number of nutrients in the outermost layer of the epidermis, so it is only temporary. The skin will quickly return to its old condition after a few hours of applying the mask. Therefore, Dermatologists recommend masks for sensitive skin from reputable cosmetic brands.
If you do not have much time to process natural skincare masks, you should buy natural masks from reputable brands. They are not only cheap but safe for sensitive skin.
The secret to owning beautiful skin is not difficult, as long as you know how to maintain good daily habits, and use the ingredients available in the kitchen to make your own natural skin mask to help replenish the necessary nutrients. essential for the skin.
With the above natural masks, you can confidently own the skin you want without spending too much money on famous cosmetics!