Snapchat Solar System – Meaning And Order Explained
Many social media platforms like YouTube and WhatsApp offer premium services at additional costs to provide a seamless experience to users. Similarly, Snapchat also offers an exclusive Snapchat Plus version at an extra price. Snapchat Plus provides a lot many fun and engaging features to its paid users. One such feature is Snapchat Planets or Snapchat solar system which lets you rank your friends in order of planets where Mercury means the nearest friend and Neptune means the least close buddy.
Let’s Crack The Code of The Snapchat Solar System
Before we dig deeper, let’s first understand Snapchat and Snapchat Plus.
An Overview of Snapchat
You will be surprised to know that as of the 4th quarter of 2022, Snapchat had 375 million daily active users globally. Snapchat is one of the most popular and widely used social media platforms where you can share messages, images, and other media with your buddies. Further, it allows you to interact with your friends, view stories across the world, and explore news.
Many social media platforms offer premium services at additional charges to attract the target audience. For instance, YouTube offers a subscription service called YouTube Premium to provide users with ad-free access to videos. Apart from YouTube, WhatsApp and Telegram are some other social platforms offering premium subscriptions.
In the footprints of these platforms, Snapchat has also introduced its premium version called Snapchat Plus. Keep reading the blog to know about Snapchat Plus.
An Overview of Snapchat Plus
Snapchat Plus is an optional premium subscription plan, available on iPhone and Android. All you need to do is pay monthly subscription fees to access Snapchat Plus and its bonus features.
Snapchat Plus unlocks some of the new and entertaining features like the Snapchat solar system, story rewatch count, and Web Snapchat to paid users.
One of the best and most favorite features is the Snapchat Friend solar system. This feature allows you to rank your eight best friends on the basis of how often you message them. Isn’t it interesting?
Are you still confused about the Snapchat solar system feature? Don’t worry! We have got everything covered.
In this article, we have discussed Snapchat’s solar system order, meaning, and everything about it. So, let’s get started.
A Detailed Snapchat Solar System Guide
The solar system Snapchat is an interesting feature that lets you prioritize your friends in order of planets. In other words, this service allows you to rank your 8 friends from the nearest to least close. For instance, Mercury refers to the dearest and closest friend while Neptune refers to the least close friend.
Each planet from Mercury to Neptune has a different Bitmoji for representation.
- Mercury is the first planet showcased by a Pink planet with red hearts and refers to the closest best friend.
- Venus is the 2nd planet displayed by a Beige planet with yellow, blue, and pink hearts, and represents the second nearest friend with whom you share all your gossip.
- Earth is the 3rd planet showcased by a green and blue planet with red hearts and the moon and refers to the third closest friend.
- Mars is the next planet in the list displayed by a red planet with purple and blue hearts and shows the fourth closest buddy.
- Jupiter is the 5th planet displayed by an orange planet with no hearts and depicts your 5th closest friend.
- Saturn is the 6th planet showcased by a yellow planet with a ring and shows the 6th friend.
- Uranus is the 7th planet displayed by a green planet with no hearts and refers to the 7th closest friend.
- Neptune is the last and 8th planet represented by a Blue planet with no hearts and refers to the least close friend.
The person having a Snapchat Plus subscription acts as the Sun and other friends refer to the planets of the solar system.
However, it is very important for you and your friends to have social media‘s Snapchat solar system Bitmoji linked for this feature to work.
The Snapchat solar system feature offers a fun and interesting way to imitate your friend list by ranking them in the order of planets in the solar system.